1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, wash cloths, hand towels and kitchen towels.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a mini blender, toaster oven, waffle iron, popcorn popper, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig and some Keurig pods.
5. Do you provide a grill? – No.
6. Do you provide fire wood? – No need, all of our fireplaces are gas.
7. Do you allow pets? – Dogs are allowed with a small fee. Please clean up after your pets.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address and door code will be sent in a separate email and text the day before you arrive.
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 4pm and you must checkout prior to 11am on the day of your departure. You may drop your bags earlier if a request is made.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us). This is a third party vendor and we are not associated with them.
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. What if I have to cancel? Will I get my money back? We try to be as fair as possible while also running a business and not having guests do to last minute cancellations. Our policy is as follows:
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid.
If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%.
Travelers who cancel outside of these time frames won't get a refund.
18. How is the drive up to the house? The roads are well maintained and paved. The city paves the side streets. Hill House is located right downtown and access is very good even in bad weather.
19. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive.
20. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.